Ch 13-25 of Ape House
1. Would you watch or be tempted to watch a show like Ape House?
Yes I'm sure I would tune in but once I realized what it was all about I would be pretty upset. I think its horrible the way they are treated and how thy are making it about the sexual conduct.
2. Do you think John did the right thing by quitting his job and moving to L.A.?
Yes, I think it was right. His boss was wrong to give Cat his article and I think John should find a new employer and be with his wife.
3. We haven't seen a whole lot of Isabel in this section, but what do you think of Peter now that we know more about him?
I think Peter is a lying, no good scumbag. He lied about his prior "experiments". He lied about being faithful to Isabel. I'm thinking he lied about knowing what happened to the apes. I really dislike him.
4. Can John turn the ape story for the tabloid into something he is proud of? Is he getting a little bit of redemption by being assigned to his dream story again even if it is for a tabloid?
John is defineatly getting redemption with this story. I believe he will be very proud of his work and I think it's gonna end up in the times not the tabloid. It's going to be to good of a story.
5. Have your thoughts on John and Amanda's marriage changed since last week? Where do you see their marriage headed?
I think they love each other but I still don't think it's gonna work. Of something first happen with Isabel I think thy are going to split die to the differences they have. I don't believ John wants children and I think L.A. is changing Amanda.
6. What do you think will end up happening to the apes?
I think Isabel is going to save them but I think a tragedy is going to happen first.