Monday, October 12, 2009

Check ups

So we had Madison's 2 year and Jackson's 4 month well baby on the 29th of Sept. Here's the stats.

Madison: Height 34 1/2 inches
Weight 26 1/2 pounds

Jackson: Height 25 1/2 inches
Weight 17 pound 5 oz

Everything is nice and healthy with both of them. Jack is a little lazy compared to Madison at that age but its no big deal.

I can't believe they are getting so big. I remember finding out I was pregnant with Madison. I feel like it was yesterday. They have both brought so much joy and love to our family and I couldn't imagine my life without them. I'm so blessed to have 2 healthy, happy, wonderful children.

On another note, Madison's Birthday party went great and thanks to all that came. I don't have very many pics on my camera and hopefully I'll get some off Mom's soon. I'll post them as soon as I can.

No comments: